I'm pleased to announce that StudyStays now works a lot better on phones and other mobile devices.
- Image uploads
- Document attachments (such as PDFs)
- Text colours
- Video embedding (no upload support, yet)
As StudyStays administrators, you can now choose to receive emails when new listings and student registrations need your approval
- Sign in as an administrator, and go to your dashboard by clicking your email address at top-right
- Click the “Edit my administrator details” link to edit your details
- As in the screen shown above, tick the box to “Notify when new listings or registrations need approval” (don't forget to save!)
- Follow the steps above for enabling notifications, but obviously you'll un-tick the box so you won't receive notifications
- Click the link at the bottom of a notification email for a new listing or registration (it says “You can turn off notifications here”), and then un-tick the “Notify...” box.
- Create a new Google account.
Hint: use a generic email address that other people in the accommodation service can access, if you can. That way other staff members can see the Analytics reports too.
- Email us and let us know the email address for the Google account you just created.